Makerspaces

Makerspaces

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hyowon's Reflection

Backwards Reflection
Since last quarter, most of my assignments were to make floor plans and work them on SketchUp. I made my first floor plan on November 3, and until now, I made five floor plans. I started doing these floor plans because when I become a grown-up, I want to be an architecture. My goal is to make ten floor plans for the end of the quarter.
Self-reflection
I gave a lot of effort on my floor plans  because I had a lot of fun while working on it. Most of the time, it turned out the way I wanted, but when it didn’t I started all over again until it was the way I wanted.
Forward Reflection

For this quarter, I will try to achieve my goal which is to make ten floor plans. I will be more diligent and try to be a hard worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment