Makerspaces

Makerspaces

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hyowon's 4th Quarter Project

As I was told to try something new beside making floor plans and working on SketchUp, I will start with a new project: I got some ideas such as working on Photoshop, ,making a furniture, making an interactive wall, etc. Even if I had a lot of ideas, I couldn’t select because any of them attracted me. Until I get a big project for this quarter, I’m thinking to work and develop on my SketchUp designing skills.



After discussing with Mr. Koss, I decided to continue working on SketchUp. I will have the process of design thinking, and try to do this every one or two weeks by making a new floor plans. This quarter, I'm going to try new things with SketchUp and the floor plans. I will interview people about their house and what they want to change or improve on it. This quarter’s goal is to improve my skills on SketchUp and make at least three plans.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea about interviewing other people about what they would change in their homes! I am exciting to see what you sketch-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete